Easy Spanish Rice Recipe
Spanish Rice Recipe
This is such an awesome easy-to-do Spanish rice recipe. It tastes great and is a perfect accompaniment for a Mexican dinner. Learn to cook it with us!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- ¼ Of a medium onion Fine chopped
- 11/2 Cups Rice
- 3 Cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 ½ Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Plain tomato sauce
- 1 Bullion Chicken base
- In a huge pot, cook some oil over medium warmth, include the new onion. Sautéed for 1 – 2 minutes until relaxed.
- Empty dry rice into the hot oil, cook with onions and mix continually till the rice gets brilliant dark-colored. Include the garlic and sauté for some more minutes.
- Gradually include tomato sauce and stock, mix it, and heat to the point of boiling. Lessen warmth to low when it begins bubbling. Spread and let it stew for progressively 15-20 minutes until rice has ingested all the fluid. Alter seasonings varying.
- Serve when it’s hot.