Easy Spanish Rice Recipe
Spanish Rice Recipe
This is such an awesome easy-to-do Spanish rice recipe. It tastes great and is a perfect accompaniment for a Mexican dinner. Learn to cook it with us!
- 2 Tbsp oil
- ¼ Of a medium onion Fine chopped
- 11/2 Cups Rice
- 3 Cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 ½ Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Plain tomato sauce
- 1 Bullion Chicken base
- In a large saucepan, cook some oil over medium heat, add in the fresh onion. Sautéed for 1 -2 minutes until softened.
- Pour dry rice into the hot oil, cook with onions and stir constantly till rice becomes golden brown. Add in the garlic and sauté for some more minutes.
- Slowly add in tomato sauce and broth, stir it and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low when it starts boiling. Cover and let it simmer for more 15- 20 minutes until rice has absorbed all the liquid. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve when it’s hot.